At Command Solutions, we truly care about upholding our reputation for excellence. A major part of that commitment to our customers includes a focus on protecting the integrity, privacy, and security of the information we handle on behalf of our customers, in conjunction with our affiliates, partners and third-party suppliers.
When you use or access our Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understand its content.
How we collect Personal Data
We may collect information either directly from you, for example, through this website, via a newsletter, events, email enrichment, webinars, information that is collected automatically, such as IP address, browser type and version, or through other sources, such as our customers or third-party providers.
Why and how we use your Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed in any of the following ways: Information that you provide by filling in forms on any of our sites; this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, subscribing to our Services, posting material, any inquiry through the “Contact Us” section of our sites, an online employment application or requesting further Services
- Establish and manage Command Solutions accounts (as part of fulfilling any contract obligations)
- Communicate changes to our Services (as part of fulfilling any contract obligations or legitimate interest)
- Provide customer support, troubleshooting, manage subscriptions and respond to requests, questions, and comments (as part of fulfilling any contract obligations or legitimate interest)
- Ensure that the content of our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer (legitimate interest)
- Enable posting on our blog and other communication channels (such as social media) (legitimate interest)
You have the right to OPT-OUT of marketing communications at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific examples of why and how we process your personal data
Command Solutions processes the data we collect to provide you the Services we offer, which includes using the data to improve and personalise your experience. We may also use that information to communicate with you, for service provisions or product updates. We process some information not collected directly by us, but by way of our customers during provision of software as a service application. When processing data for this purpose, we rely on contractual agreements with our customers who are the Data Controllers of your data.
We may collect information about your computer that does not, by itself, identify you by name, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. The purpose of the data is to improve effectiveness of the sites, to help diagnose problems and to administer the sites.
Cookies and Information Gathering Tools
A web bug is an object that is embedded in a web page or email and is usually invisible to the user but allows checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Command Solutions may use the Web beacons for the purpose of email tracking and page tagging for Web analytics
We may contact you to provide you information about our Services and offerings, or updates to them, with the information that you have provided to us, or that we have collected through third parties, for example, external marketing companies.
The data we collect is used for internal review and to contact you for marketing purposes and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes. What kinds of personal data do we collect?
The following are examples of types of personal data that we may collect. The specific kind of information collected by us will depend on the Services provided:
- Contact information (name, last name, email address, phone number, address, company, job title)
- Payment information (billing address, bank account information)
- Command Solutions purchase or service history
- Your location
- Annual revenue
- Number of employees
- Demographic information
- Biometric data such as voice recordings
- Details about your computer, devices, applications, and networks (including IP address, browser characteristics, device ID, operating system, or language preferences)
- Activities on our websites (including referring URLs or dates and times of website visits)
Email marketing and your choices
We may use your professional email address to send information about products or services that might be relevant to you. You can opt out of marketing emails using the ‘unsubscribe link’ contained at the base of all our marketing communications. You may also request an opt out specifying one or more email addresses by emailing email@example.com
You may also opt out of other non-marketing communications using the same contact information.
Products and Offerings
At Command Solutions, we have a range of Products and Offerings. Below are some samples of our most important ones and the personal data we collect through them:
HubSpot is a web based multichannel service centre application. Every step taken, document used, or email sent to solve a support issue is logged.
The Command Solutions support portal is available to selected Command Solutions customers only. It provides online access to request and track support and services from Command Solutions, browse our knowledgebase, and access Command Solutions community features where these are available.
Users of this portal can view and update their own personal details, preferences for service emails about the products and services that their organisation has contracted for with Command Solutions, and preferences for notifications about knowledgebase content and community features where these are available.
Portal users can be set up as “portal administrators” who also have access to view and update personal details of all other portal users for their organisation
Command Solutions is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with affiliates and subsidiaries throughout the world. The data that we collect may be processed, transferred to, and stored at our various service and data centre locations around the world, and may be located outside of the country where the data is originally collected. This means that data protection standards may be different from the place where the data is collected (such as a destination outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’), a destination outside the USA, or any other destination in the world). Data may be also stored with a cloud service provider (e.g., Microsoft, SAP, HubSpot) and therefore located across those providers’ cloud environments. However, Command Solutions deploys and enforces a standard global operational, IT and security control framework across its global service, data centre and third-party locations.
Data may also be processed by staff, operating outside any other countries where the data is collected, who work for us as an employee or contractor or for one of our third-party suppliers (i.e., agents, service vendors, business partner and other). Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your request and the provision of any kind of support services. By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing at any location in the world. We execute the appropriate legal and contractual documentation to effectuate these transfers, such as data processing and data transfer agreements.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, our products, or services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
As an individual, you have the following rights regarding the protection of your personal data, which you may exercise at any moment:
- Right to be Informed
- Right of Access
- Right of Rectification
- Right to Erasure
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to Object
- Rights in Relation to Automated Decision Making and Profiling
The exercise of these rights is free of charge for you and Command Solutions has the obligation to respond to you without undue delay upon a raised request. We may request certain confirmation that you are authorised to exercise this request, or ask for proof of your identity, before responding to your request.
Details of your rights and how to exercise them can be found on the ICO website: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/
Should we not satisfy your request, you have the right to raise a complaint to the relevant data protection authority. Please refer to the complaints section.
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and any other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Command Solutions does not have any responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities of third parties.
Sharing your personal data
As a global business operating company, we may disclose your personal data to any member of the Command Solutions group of companies, which means our subsidiaries and affiliates, located at any place in the world.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- If we sell, buy, merge, consolidate, transfer, change in control any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- In the event of reorganisation or liquidation of our company whereby in some countries such a transaction may involve, in accordance with applicable laws, the disclosure of personal data to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or any other governmental request
- If we may be required to provide personal data in response to a court order, subpoena, warrant, government investigation, any procedure issued by authority, or as otherwise required by law. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- If we believe that there is a threat to the information stored in our websites, or to protect or defend our rights or the well-being of our users. In general, we may release certain personal data in cases where we believe that the release of the information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves
- We may contract with any third-party supplier to provide any services for operating our websites, for any requests or for the purpose of supporting our business activities. Any third-party providing services to us may be allowed, on our behalf, to access your personal data provided by you for their proper use in connection with the specific services provided.
- In cases where you provide us with your consent to do so. In those cases, we will ask you for an explicit written consent confirmation.
How we secure your personal data
In accordance with Command Solutions policies, we are committed to protecting any personal data divulged to us. Command Solutions has implemented appropriate security measures, technologies, and procedures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Our management team, employees and partners are required to keep personal data confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet (by way of an email or other) is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use internal procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Data retention information
Command Solutions is retaining information for legitimate business or for legal purposes and will not hold information for a period longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
Command Solutions does not knowingly collect personal data from children without obtaining parental consent in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We do not knowingly process personal data of children for any purpose other than to deliver certain types of services to our customers. If you believe that we have collected information from your child in error, or have any other questions or concern, please notify us and we will promptly respond.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal data, you can make a complaint to the person responsible for data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with the way we have used your data.
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner’s Office